Recreational Vessel Dockage - 2.00 per foot per night
By completing a few projects in the marina, we have been able to use T-Heads to make 5 advanced reservation locations. Our transient dockage is limited to maximum of 45' length. These side tie docks are also very specific in their power availability. Dock 8 provide for 2@50A connections, Dock 7 provides for 2@30A and Dock 6 has no power available. We are taking reservations for up to 2 weeks in advance. The cost is 2.00 per foot per night. Please call 904-310-3304 for reservations or more information.
Mooring Fees - $20 per night
- We now have 12 mooring balls available for same day reservations. Feel free to call the 904-310-3304 number and we will gladly take your same day of arrival reservation. The mooring field charge of $20.00 per night includes dinghy dock, laundry, bathroom and shower access.
Dinghy Dockage - $3.00 per day & Showers $4.00 per day
We now have a dinghy dock open for our transient boaters. If you choose to anchor out, radio in and let us know you are coming. The cost is $3.00 per day and if you want access to the showers, there is an additional $4.00.
For dinghy docking, enter the marina from the south end. Each dock is number with a blue pile cap. The dinghy dock is on the south side of Dock 5 before you get to the boat ramp.
Commercial Vessels*** Premium - Call for availability
Please call our Dock Master to confirm we are able to accommodate your vessel, 904-310-3300.
Short Term Dockage, if available
Live Aboard - Not Available
Electricity - Per night charge
- If available in your location, 30a = 5.00 per night.
If available in your location, 50a = 10.00 per night
The City Manager or his designee shall be authorized, and is responsible for the establishment of operational procedures for marina services, merchandise, and berthing agreements that are not otherwise provided herein, including the following:
- Fuel prices and quantity discounts;
- Concession and mooring pricing;
- Dockage and mooring agreements and seasonal discount pricing;
- Special events, holidays, high demand daily and weekly dockage/mooring pricing.
- Special commercial activity, not defined in the standard fees;
- Merchandise pricing and incentive discount pricing;
- Live-aboard surcharge;
- All other items not specifically addressed herein, necessary for the effective and profitable operation of market-based business.