Gymnasium and Athletic Fields / Rental Rates
Coach Nelson P. Williams, Jr./Peck Gymnasium
510 South 10th Street
The Peck Gym court area is 7693 square feet and has a max capacity of 1099 standing and 513 sitting (at tables). The Gym offers 6 fixed-height basketball goals, 4 volleyball post ground sleeves for conversion to 2 volleyball courts (posts and nets available), and an electronic scoreboard. Seating is provided via 6 sets of portable bleachers that seat close to 250 people total. The Gym has standard restrooms (not locker rooms). It is also under 24-hour video surveillance for patrons’ safety. Rental of the Gym does not include the fitness areas.
- Full Day Commercial: $800 / Half Day Commercial: $400
- Full Day Private - City: $600 / Non-City: $720
- Half Day Private - City: $300 / Non-City: $360
- Full Day Non-Profit: $350 / Half Day Non-Profit: $175
Peck Gym basketball/volleyball court
Fees (all softball field rentals include initial infield dragging where applicable):
- Commercial use: $200/field
- Private use day - City: $100/field / Non-City: $125/field
- Private use night (includes lights) - City: $150/field / Non-City: $188/field
- Non-Profit use - no lights needed - City: $75/field / Non-City: $95/field
- Non-Profit use - with lights - City: $120/field / Non-City: $150/field
- Field preparation (includes initial infield dragging and chalking): $100/field
- Lights: $20/hour per field
Ybor Alvarez Softball Fields #1, #2, and #3 at the Ybor Alvarez Athletic Complex
3243 Bailey Road
Lighted adult softball fields with covered dugouts. 65’ distances between bases; 50’ distances from pitchers’ plates to home plates. Fence distances: 289’ left and right fields, 297’ center fields. Portable pitching screens are located on all 3 fields. A restroom building is adjacent to the field (key required for access - $25 refundable deposit).
Ybor Alvarez Softball Fields
Hickory Street Park - Multi-Purpose Fields #1 and #2
1700 Hickory Street
Multi-Purpose Field #1 (west side of park) has 6 soccer goals - (3) 8’H x 24’W goals and (3) 7’H x 21’W goals. Multi-Purpose Field #2 is an open field (lacrosse, flag football, soccer). No restrooms or field lights at this park.
Multi-Purpose Field #2 at Hickory Street Park
Multi-Purpose Field #1 at Hickory Street Park
Joe Velardi Field at Atlantic Park
2500 Atlantic Avenue (behind the Atlantic Recreation Center)
This softball/baseball field has covered dugouts. No lights. Restrooms are adjacent to the field, near Pirate Playground and the entrance to the Egans Creek Greenway.
Joe Velardi Field