Applications & Forms

General Planning

USE THESE FORMS TO: Apply for staff-level reviews of front setback adjustments (context sensitive review) or minor subdivisions of property (lot line adjustments), Tree Removal, School Capacity Impact Analysis.

Technical Review Committee (TRC)

USE THESE FORMS TO: Submit a project for input and guidance from the Technical Review Committee, the City group responsible for reviewing site plans and commercial projects.

Historic District Council (HDC)

USE THESE FORMS TO: Apply for approval for projects in the Downtown or Old Town Historic District or the Community Redevelopment Area. Projects may require either a Board-level review or a staff-level review. 

Board of Adjustment (BOA)

USE THESE FORMS TO: Apply for a variance from requirements in the Land Development Code (LDC). Variances are demonstrations of hardship as to why a project cannot meet the requirements. 

Planning Advisory Board (PAB)

USE THIS FORM TO: Request actions to affect changes to property (zoning changes, annexations, allowable uses, subdivisions).