Little Fitness Fernandina
Instructor: Shari Riepe, International Fitness and Gymnastics Champion
Class location: Peck Center, 1st Floor Instructors’ Studio (in outside courtyard)
Students will learn proper techniques in acro-gymnastic fitness skills, strength, flexibility, parkour training, dance moves, and coordination for performance. Students must audition to qualify for training and meet fitness standards. Ages 5 - 11.
- Advanced: Tuesday and Thursday from 3:00-4:00pm
- Intermediate: Tuesday and Thursday from 4:00-5:00pm
- Beginners: Tuesday and Thursday from 5:00-6:00pm
Tuition (make checks payable to "City of Fernandina Beach")
- Beginners: $25 annual registration and $100 for 8 classes
- Intermediate / Advanced: $25 annual registration and $100 for 8 classes
- Students must be physically fit. Any child with medical conditions will be advised to discontinue class until medical conditions are resolved due to high risk of injury.
- No refunds or make-ups for missed classes.
- Notify Mrs. Riepe if your child will be absent. Two (2) missed classes without notification or poor behavior may result in your child being dropped from the program.
- Walk students into class (no drop-offs) and pick them up from inside the studio.
- No siblings or parents in the training area.
- No eating or chewing gum. Drinking water is acceptable.
- Hair must be pulled up unless short. Clean nails.
- Preferred attire: barefoot or gymnastics slippers; solid color metallic leotard/biketard
- Performances in January and May. Costumes are responsibility of participants.
For more information, contact Shari at 904-945-8353 or email.